[Jacob-list] stud services

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 11:31:59 EST 2010

I have done it for a local breeder. I charges per ewe $25 per month. That covered ram service and care of the ewe. I require outside ewes to be vaccinated and come in with a dose of Ivomec injectable 7 days proir (for Keds & worms) I also only take from small little isolated flocks with less of a risk of issues. I maintain a fairly biosecure flock, and make the instances of intermingling minimum. I will not send a ram out to someone else