[Jacob-list] Jacob-list Digest, Vol 77, Issue 12

Joan Gross mudranch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 20:19:24 EST 2010

> Hi Linda,

Kenleigh's Debonair had/has four lilac grandparents... FYI. :)

Joan Gross
Mud Ranch Jacobs

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:06:20 -0500
From: Linda <patchworkfibers at windstream.net>
Subject: [Jacob-list] Lilacs
To: jacob-list <jacob-list at jacobsheep.com>

Sharon's post on the genetics of dilute Beagle colors was interesting,
especially in regard to the drawbacks she's seen in double dilute Beagles.
In my records. which include most of the JSC records and alot of the
JSBA records, I can't find any lilacs that have as much as four lilac
grandparents in a quick check. Does anyone have information on a lilac
that with four lilac grandparents?
Just curious.

Linda
--