[Jacob-list] Himalayan Rock Salt Licks???

im rapunzil im-rapunzil at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 23:14:20 EDT 2010

I give my horses Himalayan rock salt licks and they love them. I saw them on the Premier website and was so surprised that they are priced at half of what I usually pay.

I could not find any ingredient lists to see if they contain copper. However, when I Googled it found websites of Pakistani manufacturing companies which said that sheep could have it as well.

But on the Premier site they had the salt licks under the Goat section, so I'm wondering if only goats can consume it....

What do you all think?

You live by writing your poems on a farm
and call that farming.