[Jacob-list] shepherd's crooks...

Zach Oaster zach at fattoaster.com
Mon Nov 1 20:24:44 EDT 2010

A few months ago, a friend of mine brought over his crook to help with some
sheep handling activities... it was the single most helpful tool I had used
in relation to raising sheep (other than possibly a bucket). Being new to
all this, I set out to get myself one...

After having browsed numerous livestock websites searching for a quality
fiberglass shepherd's crook to no avail, I nearly gave up. I finally
(accidentally) found one tonight, and thought there might be others out
there that had shared my search. Here is the link to the Premier1 Supplies
site where I bought mine:
http://www.premier1supplies.com/c/equipment/crooks/

Take care all!

Zach Oaster