[Jacob-list] Baking soda overdose?

Zach Oaster zach at fattoaster.com
Tue May 18 16:30:34 EDT 2010

Johann,

Humans can overdose on sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). You can also
individually overdose on either sodium or bicarbonate. Either way, an
overdose can cause drastic reduction in potassium levels, which can
cause all kinds of symptoms... severe vomiting and cardiac arrest
among them.

Although I have no idea if that translates directly to sheep, first
guess would be you just confirmed it.
Zach Oaster
zach at fattoaster.com
Visit Zach's worship resource and blog site: http://www.fattoaster.com