[Jacob-list] lgds and llamas

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Sun May 9 18:06:52 EDT 2010

We have both. Had the Llama as he came with some of the sheep we bought. Just added the dog, a 2yo Komondor neutered male. He was SUPPOSEDLY an LGD at his former home, we had him shipped from Grants Pass OR to here and he is the biggest scardy cat ever. No issue with he and the Llama getting along at all

Jennifer Tucker