[Jacob-list] Vaccinations

RNS1260 at comcast.net RNS1260 at comcast.net
Sun May 9 16:02:22 EDT 2010

We use Covexin-8 to vaccinate our lambs at 10 weeks of age.They get 5ml at that time. We re-vaccinate six weeks later with 2 ml. It is very important to booster you pregnant sheep no more than six weeks prior to lambing. That immunity will pass on to the lamb. After they have their initial vaccines we booster everyone with 2 ml. routinely each year.

Cheryl & Daisey Bresin
www.risenshinefarm.com

risenshinefarm.blogspot.com

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RiseNShineFarm

But He that entereth in by the door is the Shepherd of the sheep.To Him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear His voice; and He calleth His own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And He putteth forth His own sheep, He goeth before and the sheep follow Him; for they know His voice and a stranger they will not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
John 10:3,4,5 KJV