[Jacob-list] Brown

Dan Carpenter Hobsickle at aol.com
Mon May 3 19:26:46 EDT 2010

I'm interested to read your comment about black Churros. I think the same
thing IS possible with Jacobs and that a lot of what gets called brown is
really just not as intense (dark?) of black. I also agree that it is
possible that wool properties other than color itself may affect the
apparent color.

-Dan