[Jacob-list] Excellent Exposure for Your Farm

Cindy Telisak jacobsreward at juno.com
Mon Mar 22 12:04:18 EDT 2010

Hi Jacob friends,
I'll be going to the MDS&W festival again this year and would love to
promote your farm to the TONS of spinners attending. Would you like
to be part of the project?

We'll be teaching 100 (or more) people to use a drop spindle, and I
need some Jacob roving. Jacob is the best fiber to learn on, isn't
it? My plan is to have people come by the JSC booth and get a ticket
for the free class to be held in the afternoon on Saturday. Location
TBA. Each person who shows up will get a 1 oz bag of roving with the
donating farm's business card in it. When they complete the short
class, they'll get a button that says, "I'm a New Spinner!" and we'll
send them out to become new consumers of fiber products!

Do you have some roving and business cards you'd like to donate to
this project? I will divide and bag it up for you if that makes it
easier. I'll be looking for about 6.5 pounds total, so any part of
that you'd like to chip in would be very much appreciated.

I have a couple of popular podcasters excited about this project, plus
lots of exposure on Ravelry, so we will definitely get a big response.

If you'd like to participate, e-mail me for more info, or send your
farm information sheets or business cards and fiber to Jacob's Reward
Farm, 4308 Church Lane, Parker, TX 75002.

Any extra fiber collected above our needs will be returned, or we
could sell it for you in the JSC booth - your choice.

Everyone who tries Jacob fiber loves it. Let's get more of it into
spinners' hands!

Thanks,
Cindy Telisak
Jacob's Reward Farm