[Jacob-list] rejecting lambs

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 12:32:21 EST 2010

Brenda,

I think you have some very vald points, especially with the nervous type momma! We let the ewe clean off the lambs throughly. I did swap them to get her to focus on the #2 lamb and she took right to it.. was very relaxed. She was caring and concerned for BOTH lambs for the first 36 hours... Thn Yesterday morning, she decided she just wanted no part of the ewe lamb.....

Another thing.. i dont know if I mentioned it to the list.. The lamb she rejected last year.. a lilac ram (her first ever lilac) this year.. the lilac ewe was rejected. Could diffrences in color bother her?