[Jacob-list] Tanning Pelts

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Mon Mar 1 08:06:08 EST 2010

Don't use Lonestar. They have had my pelt and my deposit for over two
years. Sometimes I can get someone on the phone and they always say they
will check and they never do. I'm not the only one. That's probably all
I can say without being getting sued or something.

Stern's and Buck's both do small quantities of domestic sheep. I haven't
used Buck's, but Stern's was good to deal with.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>