[Jacob-list] Emailing: 4Horn Farm's Cherokee B026-04

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Thu Jun 17 10:59:10 EDT 2010

Interesting. I've only had two blue/gray lilacs - both Yakob-tson stock.
Those animals had blue/gray markings and blue/gray fleece. My chocolate
lilacs (you can see some at http://www.patchworkfibers.com/ewes.html)
have chocolate markings and chocolate fleece.

Linda

Carl Fosbrink wrote:

> I define it as a blue/gray. Maybe that is why I have never seen a

> chocolate lilac. To me the face and leg color would have to be a

> chocolate color to be considered a chocolate lilac. All my lilacs'

> faces and legs are blue/gray in color.

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda"

> <patchworkfibers at windstream.net>

>>> blue/gray. I have never seen any other color of lilac in person, but

>>> have heard of other colors. Not sure where these other colors came

>>> from.*

>>> *Carl*

>>> The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link

>>> attachments:

>>> 4Horn Farm's Cherokee B026-04

>>> Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may

>>> prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.

>>> Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are

>>> handled.

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>