[Jacob-list] Emailing: 4Horn Farm's Cherokee B026-04

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at verizon.net
Wed Jun 16 15:53:22 EDT 2010

I am sending some photos of some of my lilac Jacobs. They are all blue/gray. I have never seen any other color of lilac in person, but have heard of other colors. Not sure where these other colors came from.
Carl
4Horn Farm's Cherokee B026-04

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.