[Jacob-list] can I search archives? and Wobbles the lamb

Cheryl Gordon chgordon96 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 07:06:18 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have learned a lot by reading this mailing list. Occasionally I wonder
about things that have probably been discussed in years past, but I simply
don't have time to read through all the archives. Although I am fairly
capable on the computer I don't know how to search them. Are they
searchable, and how?

What specifically caught my eye at this time was a mention of a lamb called
Wobbles. I would like to read thru those notes as I had two wobbly lambs
this spring that are still a bit of a mystery. Jennifer, if you remember
what month/year those topics were discussed I would appreciate knowing so
that I could read them.

Thanks,

Cheryl Gordon

chgordon96 at gmail.com