[Jacob-list] A Scammer who made me smile

Williams Family williams at jacobsheep.com
Thu Jul 22 20:46:36 EDT 2010

He was busy - contacted us too, asking about a ram that I am hoping to sell.
I played along and asked where he was located. He came up with a full
address in a relatively nearby town. He wasn't interested in me delivering
to that address, though (I was making a delivery nearby anyhow). If it
sounds fishy, it probably is.

- Mark Williams