[Jacob-list] certified scrapie free

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 15:18:45 EDT 2010

Thank you Frank. It was a learning experience for sure a REALLY expensive one! I know several folks don't admit to what they see in their flock but I am a huge believer in sharing info. Frank was a help when we had a neurologic lamb that was OCD suspect (but necropsy ruled that out). As per Franks advice we sent tissue off for Tay-Sachs (also negative). We learned a great deal on that case- many of you recall my questions of you all about the lamb "Wobbles". I think it is just my background, but when one dies I need to know why

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch