[Jacob-list] Free Great Pyrenees

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Tue Jul 13 20:48:19 EDT 2010

Funny that the week I've been talking about adding a guardian animal
that I get a call from a woman in NE Georgia wanting a home for a Pyr.
I've decided that a llama will work best for me at this time for a
number of reasons.

I got a call today from a woman in Gainesville, GA. She has a five month
old male Pyr. He was born in the pasture with Boer goats at a farm in
SC. He is purebred and she has papers on him. She bought him for a
household pet and he is not working out as a house dog. He is utd on
shots, but has not yet been neutered.

The old Pyr that came with the leased pasture is an excellent dog (once
I learned how to introduce him to new animals). I could not ask for a
better guardian. Since I am only over there for a brief time a couple
times a day, I'm reluctant to take on the responsibility of training a
new pup.

If you are interested in the pup, email me for contact information.

Linda
--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>