[Jacob-list] Feeding Hay

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Sat Jul 10 12:03:28 EDT 2010

Feeding HayI use Shaul's feeders and don't have any problems. http://www.shaulsmfg.com/ I usually put one end up against a wall or fence and chain it because once in awhile they will push one over. I also built some on the wall of the barn using sections of welded wire with 4" squares. These are slanted out from the wall with plywood above.

Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com