[Jacob-list] Any Six Horns Out There?

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Thu Jul 8 07:52:01 EDT 2010

Ram lamb from a few years back, showing six true horns. He was culled.

http://patchworkfibers.com/sixhorned.jpg

I have a six horned ewe right now, but she looks like a four horned with
the tops even fused, with a seam visible on each.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>