[Jacob-list] Lambs for Sale - and a yearling ewe

Heather Hettick hettick.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 7 14:53:14 EDT 2010

I have two or three ram lambs that are turning out nice. One is at another
farm helping keep grass down with his mother and a couple other sheep and I
haven't seen them in a couple weeks. All three are 4 horned. One is a twin
and the other two are big singles. The twin is out of a lilac mother. I
can get pictures if needed though. I have a few out of date baby lamb
pictures of them on the website below . They are at the bottom of the Blog.
A picture of their father is on my Jacob ram page.

Sweet Pea's ram - large single, has freckles and broken horn tip

Marilyn's ram - large single - I would say he's my top pick, super nice wool

Orchid's ram - twin lilac carrier

I think the two big single rams look exceptional. (Their mothers normally
have twins or triplet- Sweet Pea, but just had singles this year) One broke
a horn when he was small, but it's growing back well and he is also
freckled, which some don't like. They are both about 50% or more black with
pretty markings. No or very little quilting and very soft wool.

I also have a nice two horned ewe lamb left and a 4 horned yearling ewe.
The yearling has a different father than the lambs, but she is still related
through her mother to the 2010 lambs.

Orchid's ewe lamb - two horned lamb out of a lilac mother

Moonstruck Sarah - 4 horned yearling out of a lilac mother

Please email me directly with questions.

Heather Hettick

Moonstruck Farm

Creston, OH

www.moonstruck <http://www.moonstruckfarm.wordpress.com> farm.wordpress.com