[Jacob-list] marking

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 20:09:37 EST 2010

COOL! We used the same markers when I was an Ag teacher, and we recieved chicks in from diffrent hatcheries... We had a good way to see mortality counts based on what color they were, but didnt keep them seperate, I felt it was a more fair way of observing them...becasue when we put them in 4 pens, there was alway a slight temperature diffrence and such.. This way we had them all together and could see what color heads they had.... It rubbed off in a few days, but worked well for us!