[Jacob-list] Lilac 4H ram

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Fri Jan 15 20:23:27 EST 2010

Patchwork Belvedere. JSBA registered. 3 years old. Belvedere has an
excellent fleece and is a proven producer. He is a grandson of Hardy
Hill Leo. I think he might be the youngest grandson (maybe the only?) of
HHL still around. He's a calm boy and is easy to handle. Broke one
lateral last summer.
He's related to a lot of my flock, I have 8 ewes bred to him, one
son,two sisters, and a bunch of cousins. I'm not in a rush to move him
out of here and will keep him if not sold.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>