[Jacob-list] Hey Where's my spots?

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at verizon.net
Sun Feb 21 10:17:45 EST 2010

A white Jacob does happen now and then and all I have heard about have blue eyes. I have not heard of anyone breeding these white Jacobs, but would like to know what they would produce when bred back to a normal colored Jacob. Anyone out there that has done this? I would love to see pictures of your white Jacob along with it's dam and sibling. Also all the white Jacob lambs I have heard about have been males. Has anyone had a female white Jacob?

Carl