[Jacob-list] raw fleece

Brenda brenda at brenalanfarm.com
Sat Feb 6 09:13:50 EST 2010

I have a BFL raw fleece that I like a lot- not large. But I am going to a
fiber sale in an hour! You can call me at 541-961-7888 if you want it, but I
think that one will sell for sure so please let me know! I gave some away,
but can weigh it when I get there- might only be a pound. I was going to ask
$10/ lb but will match a comparable offer. Well skirted, very little VM. I
can tell you staple length when I unpack it, but seem to recall being
concerned it was over the 5" some mills limit me to.

Brenda