[Jacob-list] Emailing: FOR SALE $250 001

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at verizon.net
Tue Aug 10 16:31:48 EDT 2010

I have several JSBA registered Jacobs for sale and if I get enough orders will deliver to the AGM next month. Here are two yearling ewes that will be ready for this fall's breeding season.
FOR SALE $250 001

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.