[Jacob-list] Check out my photos on Facebook

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sun Aug 15 17:38:53 EDT 2010

Your crias are so cute!
My llama keeps trying to kill my lambs, so I guess she's off a new home
without little ruminants. She is a wonderful guard - just hasn't figured
out who the difference between the good guys and the bad guys. She likes
my Great Dane, but hates my sheep.
After seeing a llama in full attack mode (unfortunately while attacking
sheep), I have to say that they can be quite impressive. I wouldn't
expect one to be able to handle a pack of dogs or coyotes, but a single
canine would have to be tough or really hungry to stand up to the attack.

Linda

Meg Steensland wrote:

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>