[Jacob-list] tawny markings on lamb

Lasell J. Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Mon Apr 26 16:34:54 EDT 2010

We have a lamb this year with tawny markings as well as black spots.
Except for two small marks between her eyes, the tawny coloring seems
to be adjacent to black marking. What causes this? She has an aunt
(her dam's twin) who looked lilac when we sold her and has continued
to have the gray rather than black spots. I will attach a small
picture of this lamb in case it can come through with this email.

Lasell J Bartlett
lasell at lasell.org

Face marks, plus she has one area on her right shoulder, too.