[Jacob-list] Jacob-list Digest, Vol 69, Issue 22

Ralene Mitschler rmitschler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 09:42:24 EDT 2010

HI Listers
Thanks Cindy and Arthur Partridge and others who have posted and emailed.
I am quite excited about the whole event and tickled to spend time with
Kelly (who I neglect horribly given that we live so close to each other).
When the coordinator for MD sheep and wool shearing competition Emily
Chamelin first called me i was amazed. Really? I could get 40 of my
'girls' sheared and promote the breed and fellow breeders AND my own farm
and have fun at the festival at the same time? wow....what a deal

of course the ewes don't know yet what is in store for them in terms of a
trailer ride etc and lots of people watching so i imagine they will have a
different reaction tee hee
Ralene

-