[Jacob-list] : Jacob Sheep in Magazine

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 09:07:18 EDT 2009

You are the 2nd person who has asked that.... I dont see what you guys are seeing?He has a white rope halter on.. you can see that lead rope... and then the white plastic chain that holds him in thon the blocking stand.... Could somebody circle what they are seeing... The only odd thing I can see is it looked like the flash bounced off the white on his nose, and caused a glare?