[Jacob-list] sensibility

Thomas Carnes tcarnes at carnesely.com
Mon Sep 14 16:40:42 EDT 2009

The ram I spent the most time with, our first, is the one I had to put down
because he, quite literally, kept trying to kill me. Since then, I do not
socialize with them.

THOMAS P. CARNES

ATTORNEY & MEDIATOR

945 Barnett Street

Kerrville, Texas 78028

* Phone: 830.896.9140

7 Fax: 830.896.0921

* Email: <mailto:tcarnes at thomaspcarnes.com> tcarnes at thomaspcarnes.com

* Web: www.thomaspcarnes.com

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity
taking any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation.

_____