[Jacob-list] [Fwd: Re: Catching Rams]

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Mon Sep 14 14:22:08 EDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Jacob-list] Catching Rams
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 13:58:24 -0400
From: Linda <patchworkfibers at windstream.net>
To: ranchrat <ranchrat at telusplanet.net>

ranchrat wrote:

> Heel low:

My apologies if I took your statement "Mine get pats every day…only way
a good shepherd can do their work & look after their stock." as saying
it was the only way. Thanks for the pictures! I imagine they gather alot
of attention in the parade. Do they continue to pull the wagon
gracefully when they are mature?

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>