[Jacob-list] thank you.

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sun Sep 13 14:57:21 EDT 2009

There's an ad on Craigslist right now for "minature" Jacobs.
http://spokane.craigslist.org/grd/1371113676.html
It cites the ewe as being 80lbs and the rams 90lbs. 90lbs is abit
lighter than any of my rams, but I have plenty of ewes around 80lbs. The
prices for the seller's sheep are $50 for ewes and $25 for rams! They
don't sound very profitable.
The ad also states that Jacobs were used to mow the grass at the
Whitehouse before lawnmowers. Any body else ever heard that?

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>