[Jacob-list] Jacob Classes at SAFF

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Tue Sep 8 18:37:13 EDT 2009

Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair is coming up soon - October 23, 24, and
25. There will be Jacob classes again. Sheep must be registered or have
a temporary registration certificate (good only for 2009 lambs). If you
plan to enter (and please consider it!), it's time to get your
registration paperwork in order. Deadline for entries is October 6th.
Last year was the first year that we had Jacob classes and a Jacob ewe,
owned by Royal Unzicker, won supreme grand champion ewe.
We had 20+ entries last year owned by 4 breeders.
More information can be found at:
http://saffsite.org/dnn/Livestock/Sheep/tabid/67/Default.aspx
--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>