[Jacob-list] Sheep in "Year One" movie

Lorraine Nielsen fourwinds at gotsky.com
Sat Oct 24 13:52:15 EDT 2009

The IMDb website says in their trivia section: "The sheep in the movie are
a threatened species known as Jacob Sheep. As you can see in the movie,
this breed is a spotted multi-horned sheep. While they look strange, it is
believed these sheep originate from Biblical times similar to what the
movie depicts." Nothing about who's sheep they are. But that's interesting
that the research done for the movie came up with Jacobs.

Lorraine

Lorraine Nielsen
Shear Bliss
Four Winds Farm