[Jacob-list] Liver Flukes

shmee1 at mail.com shmee1 at mail.com
Sat Nov 7 20:42:49 EST 2009

Yesterday I took my lambs and two mature rams to be slaughtered.? The inspector informed me that some liver flukes, specifically lancets, were found in all of them.? This is the first time that I have encountered this issue, the inspector told me that he has never seen this in my sheep before having inspected them on three prior occassions.?

I have dewormed my whole flock today with Ivomec, it was already in my plan to do so.? Do I need to treat with something else to address the liver flukes or will the Ivomec take care of it?