[Jacob-list] Intro and horns question

Paul Sisk psisk at hughes.net
Fri Nov 6 19:26:34 EST 2009

Hi all I just joined the list. My name is Paul Sisk and I live in Florida. I
think I am the southern most breeder of Jacobs. I just purchased a small
flock. My question is, today when I was worming them all before being let
loose in the quarintine lot I hulled off a very use to be lovely horn on a
ewe. She is about nine years old and had really nice four horns. Will the
horn grow back and is this common. The root is still on the side of her
head. It bled profusely but I got it to clot with some spider web. It was
this morning and she seems fine otherwise.

Thanks
Paul Sisk