[Jacob-list] all our lambs are here.

marytonkin at comcast.net marytonkin at comcast.net
Fri May 15 21:48:42 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

 We finally finished lambing this year, we started in February and ended with twin ram lambs out of a lilac ewe on Mother's Day. We bought two bred ewes that extended our normal breeding season quite a bit (I usually like to finish by the end of March) . I am pleased with the lambs and their fleeces we have this year even if we were heavy on the boys and I am already looking forward to breeding groups this fall. I really enjoy viewing other web sites to see pictures of other lambs and also to watch them grow. Keep up the great work...   Mary

Shadow Mountain Jacobs
Buckley Washington
www . shadowmountainjacobs .com