[Jacob-list] registration question

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Thu Mar 19 14:36:29 EDT 2009

Hopefully, your bringing the question up will help some newbies learn from your example.

No, I was a newbie and I had no idea at that time that I could resubmit her. I sold her to a nice woman in NY.
Sad  I have learned to ask people on this site what they think about registration, sickness etc There is a wealth of information that comes from this site. That is why I poised the question. Jacob's are a strange breed.
You think you have them figured out. LOL

Peggy

http://www.patchworkfibers.com
Registered Jacob Sheep, Handspun Yarn