[Jacob-list] Blue eyes

RNS1260 at comcast.net RNS1260 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 19 13:54:16 EDT 2009

<I think you are incorrect about all the problems an albino has. Albino rabbits, also called, Ruby Eyed Whites, have been raised for many years and are probably the largest numbered color variety there is. They do quite well and have no health problems other than their eyes being sensitive to light.
   There is an organization called American Livestock Breeds Conservancy that is for people who want to preserve rare breeds of livestock. Now why would they want to do that? Jacobs are one of them.
 Carl>

I have sensitive blue eyes also. I hope they don't want to get rid of me.  (  : LOL

Cheryl

Rise 'N' Shine Farm