[Jacob-list] jsba pedigree search

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Tue Mar 10 01:55:42 EDT 2009

I update periodically, usually after I do a big batch of registrations. I have a pile here right now. I broke my arm in January and am still typing (and lambing, etc) one-handed. I am starting to get the registrations out now. I didn't realize that people would link to the site. Its always going to be changing so you really can't count on using it that way. On my website I've just put a link to the site in general and explained how to look up sheep.

By the way, I have a brand new website. There is a glitch right now so I haven't been able to add more lambs--hopefully tomorrow. I'm up to 55 lambs in 2 weeks! Another ewe is lambing now.

Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com