[Jacob-list] lambs in the southeast

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Sun Mar 1 13:35:01 EST 2009

My flock started lambing Tuesday and I have 25 lambs out of 12 ewes so far with about 35 more to go. No photos on my website yet because I'm just about ready to put up a brand new website--been working on that. I have just a couple of photos on my blog www.meridianjacobs.wordpress.com --more later. I just answered an e-mail from someone who wants to but Jacob sheep that are docile. I replied that if she wants to be convinced that my sheep are docile--I broke my arm in January and had surgery a few weeks ago. I have a cast and can't use that arm for much of anything (which by the way is why some of you may be waiting for reg papers--I limit my one-handed typing) but have done all the lambing chores myself with the exception of getting someone to dump the wheelbarrows and do some of the heavy mucking out in the main part of the barn. Its hard to lift a fully loaded pitchfork with one hand,
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com