[Jacob-list] raffle

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Mon Jun 29 19:39:09 EDT 2009

I love the online raffle :-) I hope it will continue over the years.
I'm always impressed with what wonderful donations we get and with the
talent of our Jacob Sheep breeders. Can't wait to get my Joan Gross photo!
I second the thank you to all that donated.

Linda

--
http://www.patchworkfibers.com
Registered Jacob Sheep