[Jacob-list] rams with cows

Hannah hannah at knoxfarms.com
Wed Jun 24 15:35:34 EDT 2009

I have to completely separate my Jacob ram from my does through their
breeding season and part of the winter. He is very rough and sometimes
chases them when they're pregnant. I am actually looking to replace him
with a polled ram (not a Jacob of course). I think he would be ok with
cows, though.

Hope this helps!

--
Knox Farms