[Jacob-list] Flock Dispersal

Lynette Frick lynettefrick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:21:39 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I just wanted to put out a reminder that we are having a complete flock
dispersal. All sheep must go, and even though the prices are already
reduced, discounts are available for group purchases as I mostly just want
to see them go to good homes. I can possibly ship sheep within CA., but I
would need to have a full truck going in whatever direction, and would need
compensation for my fuel (truck gets between 18 and 20 mpg depending on road
conditions). I may be taking on a job on a commercial sheep shearing crew in
Idaho, and need to have the whole flock dispersed before the last week
of August. This weekend we are going to take a few to the auction, but I
would much rather see all the sheep go to other breeders, even if it is at a
lower price. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great, and if
people could share this with others who are not on the list that would
be helpful too. They're all very good quality sheep, and would do any
breeding program good. Their price only reflects my need to get them
rehomed, and not the quality of the animals, as they have nice fleeces,
horns, and conformation. I can supply lots of information about each
individual upon request, and can go take more pictures as well. The only
sheep who are staying are Luna, and Samantha, which are family pets, and any
of the adult rams that do not sell.

Thank you for your time,

Lynette Frick
IDEAL FARM