[Jacob-list] Fwd: OT-transportation south available

southwindfarms at frontiernet.net southwindfarms at frontiernet.net
Tue Jul 14 14:42:19 EDT 2009

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "whwdfarm" <pwhite6 at stny.rr.com>
To: srmarketing-L at cornell.edu
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:14:20 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: OT-transportation south available

I will be heading to southern Georgia on July 23 rd returning on July 26 th . I will be driving through PA, MD, VA, NC, SC, & GA.  My trailer will be empty going down so if you have any goats/sheep or other small critters that need transportation to buyers call me to see if we can work something out. On the way back I will have 1-2 bucks and maybe a few does and still lots of room in the trailer, so if you have bought or are thinking of buying stock from down south and need transportation north call me.

Pam White

WHWD Farm

Chenango Forks, NY

607-648-6566