[Jacob-list] re; Jacob horns

JACI SIEHL wedohoney at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 18:56:13 EST 2009

The skull I had processed was only about $60 by the Skull Doctor in Cave Junction, Oregon.  I shipped it to him and picked up on my way to family.  He quoted 3- 6 months and it took almost a year.  His process is a little different than some as he does not bleach....however this was done in 2005 and if I get close to it I can still smell yuk!

Jack and Jaci