[Jacob-list] Mutton sausage

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Jan 21 18:06:22 EST 2009

The two books that I like the best for sausage recipes are "Better Than Store Bought" by Helen Witty and Elizabeth Schneider Colchie and a Garden Way Book, "Home Sausage Making" by Charles Reavis. Both are geared towards making small quantities at a time, which is the way that works best for me. The first book has a wide range of recipes beyond sausage.

Linda

> Maybe I should give that a try, and not be so lazy:)

> Melanie

> "Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger."

http://www.patchworkfibers.com
Registered Jacob Sheep, Handspun Yarn