[Jacob-list] 3 new Jacobs

Melanie Boxall melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 20 07:02:59 EST 2009

That's the problem with cross-cultural:) I'm English, so to me this is a
normal sausage. Have you ever had an English sausage? Well, they vary of
course, but this is a similar thing. I can only describe it as coarsely
ground (i.e. not the texture of German sausage, which is very fine-textured,
and actually they're even more coarse than an Italian sausage), quite lean
(i.e. not like those disgusting greasy patty things they sell in fast food
places), and then made into a tube, the difference being it's packaged as a
short coil, rather than short sausauges like you would buy in a shop.

Of course an English sausage would be flavoured with sage and onion, but I
find this garlic works very well.

Melanie
"Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger."