[Jacob-list] Shearing

Hannah hannah at knoxfarms.com
Sun Jan 18 08:03:20 EST 2009

Hey gang!

Still being a newbie to sheepies I have a few questions about shearing and
fleeces.

~I talked to a shearer about coming in one week. However, on a good day
we are around 10oF in the morining and 30oF in the afternoon. Isn't that
too cold?

~What is a good price to ask for lamb's fleeces? They aren't immaculate,
but there actually isn't that much VM. (could be because I pick it off of
'em....) About 3 1/2 inch staple, varying crimp.

Thanks!

--
Knox Farms
All Natural Goat's Milk Soaps