[Jacob-list] 2009 Jacob and Navajo Lambs - Texas

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Fri Feb 20 16:20:20 EST 2009

We are done with our Jacob Lambing:

Alex bred Champion Bideawee Noel to only three, bidawee Carly, Sweetgrass
TaWee and Swallow lane Marta. She has two rams and three ewes, all have
excellent coloring, fleeces and of course they are all two horn. I know
everyone wants four horn but after seeing the lambs it was a very good
choice. Alex was very pleased. We are now waiting for her CVM ewes to
lamb. I hope they are as easy as the Jacobs when it comes to lambing and
motherhood. We shall see!!

Peggy van Beek
Ridgecroft Farms